Blank powerpoint, but the key to the homework is included at the end.
Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, and Writing Equivalent Fractions
Sets of Numbers, Absolute Value
- Understand and be able to utilize the rules for multiplying and dividing exponential expressions.
- Understand and be able to utilize the rule for simplifying the power of an exponential expression.
- Understand and be able to utilize the rule for simplifying the powers of products and quotients.
- Be able to interpret and simplify an exponential with a zero as an exponent.
- Be able to interpret and simplify an exponential with a negative number exponent.
- Be able to use the order of operations to evaluate and simplify an expression.
- Be able to simplify variable expressions using the algebraic properties of addition and multiplication.
- Be able to simplify variable expressions using the distributive property.
- Define polynomial.
- Add and subtract polynomials.
- Multiply terms, any two polynomials, binomials, and polynomial functions.
- Find the product of the sum and difference of two terms.
- Find the square of a binomial.
- Divide a polynomial by a monomial.
- Divide a polynomial by a polynomial of two or more terms.
GCF, Factoring by Grouping
Factoring, Difference of Squares, Perfect Square Trinomials
Domain, Simplifying Rational Expressions
Domain, Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
Rational Expressions, LCD, Add, & Subtract
Radical Expressions, Roots, Principal Roots, Negative Roots
Simplify radicals, product rule, quotient rule
Logarithmic Form, Exponential Form, Solving Logarithms
Sets, Inequalities, Interval Notation, Graphing Intervals, Roster Method
Solve equations, determine solutions and non-solutions, write sentences as equations or inequalities
Solve equations and application problems
Equations containing absolute values, solution sets
Zero-Factor Property, Zero-Product Property
Domain, rational equations
Radical Equations, Power Rule, Indexes Greater than 2
Absolute Value Inequalities
Relations, Functions, Domain, Range, Graphs
Quadrants, Ordered Pairs, Linear Equations
Graph Linear Equations, Intercepts
Graph Lines, Parallel and Perpendicular Slopes, Average Rate of Change
Slope-Intercept Form, Point-Slope Form, Parallel and Perpendicular
Absolute Value Function, Parabolic Function, Square Root Function, Domain and Range
Graphing, Substitution, Elimination